Top of the range from Angelcare!
Movement monitoring and activity tracking reports give concerned parents the ultimate peace of mind. Angelcare’s AC517 touchscreen movement, video and audio monitor offers the only wireless movement sensor pad in the market and features activity tracking which reports on baby's movement levels. Rest assured knowing that you will be alerted if no movement is detected after 20 seconds. Ideal for a newborn infant or a young baby who is starting to reach and explore. Use without the sensor pad for those early toddler years. The AC517 baby monitor is there when you need it. With Angelcare, you’re not alone in this new adventure of parenthood.
- 5” LCD touchscreen parent unit
- Under-the-mattress wireless sensor pad tracks subtle movements (like breathing) that audio and video monitors can't detect* (This product is intended to be used only for parental reassurance to monitor your baby’s movements.)
- Alarm will sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds
- Wall-mount or tabletop camera with adjustable magnetic mount
- Low profile camera with room temperature display (turns red for too warm and blue for too cool)
- Movement activity and room temperature reports covering last two months
- Secure digital transmission (2.4GHz)
- Two-way talk
- Wide angle lens with digital zoom (2x) and pan
- Night vision
- Range up to 820ft (clear line of sight)
- Alerts: Out-of-range, low battery, room temperature and movement
- Adjustable movement sensitivity levels
- Visual sound level indicator
The sensor pad must be placed directly on a solid surface under the mattress. It is not compatible with hollow core mattresses or mattresses containing memory foam that comes in contact with the sensor pad.
* While Angelcare intends to provide peace of mind to our consumers, monitoring of a premature baby or babies considered to be at risk should be carried out only under the supervision of a doctor or health care professional. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or condition. This monitor should NOT be used to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).